Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Urban Tummy (“we,” “us,” or “our”). Urban Tummy provides an online marketplace in which personal chefs, caterers and other individuals can list, offer, sell and deliver food items and meal orders to the general public,
and customers can browse and purchase Meals (collectively, including the Site and any related mobile applications, the “Service”).
1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect information that alone or in combination with other information in our possession could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”) as follows:
Personal Data We Collect Through Our Social Media Pages: We have pages on social media sites like Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with our Social Media Pages, we will collect Personal Data that you elect to provide to us, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Personal Data We Receive Automatically From Your Use of the Service: When you visit, use and interact with the Service, we may receive certain information about your visit, use or interactions. For example, we
may monitor the number of people that visit the Service, peak hours of visits, which page(s) are visited, the domains our visitors come from (e.g., google.com, facebook.com, etc.), and which browsers people use to access
the Service (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer, etc.), broad geographical information, and navigation patterns. In particular, the following information is created and automatically logged in
• Log data: Information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit the Site (“log data”). Log data includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, and how you interacted with the Site.
• Device information: Includes name of the device, operating system, and browser you are using. Information collected may depend on the type of device you use and its settings.
• Usage Information: We collect information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency and duration of your activities.
periods of time. Some cookies expire after a certain amount of time, or upon logging out (session cookies), others survive after your browser is closed until a defined expiration date set in the cookie (as determined
by the third party placing it), and help recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again (persistent cookies). For more details on cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you access the Site on your mobile device, you may not be able to control tracking technologies through the settings.
2. HOW WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide the Service, including the online marketplace in which individuals can sell food items and meal orders to customers;
• To respond to your inquiries, comments, feedback or questions;
• To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Service, requests for feedback, and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
• To analyze how you interact with our Service;
• To maintain and improve the content and functionality of the Service;
• To develop new products and services;
• To prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Service, and to ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
• To comply with legal obligations and legal process and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or other third parties.
Marketing. We may use your Personal Data to contact you to tell you about products or services we believe may be of interest to you. For instance, if you elect to provide your email or telephone number, we may use that information to send you special offers. You may opt out of receiving emails by following the instructions contained in each promotional email we send you. You can also control the marketing emails and/or text messages you receive by updating your settings through your account. In addition, if at any time you do not wish to receive future marketing communications, you may contact us at [email protected] If you unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you will no longer receive marketing communications but we may still contact you regarding management of your account, other administrative matters, and to respond to your requests.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain limited circumstances set forth below we may share your Personal Data with third parties without further notice to you, unless required by the law, as set forth below:
• Vendors and Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share Personal Data with vendors and service providers, including providers of hosting services, cloud services and other information technology services providers, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and web analytics services (for more details on the third parties that place cookies through the Site, please see the “Cookies” section above). Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process or store Personal Data in the course of performing their duties to us. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the "Security Standards" we apply to your Personal Data (as detailed below).
• Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider, your Personal Data and other information may be shared in the diligence process with counterparties and others assisting with the transaction and transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction along with other assets.
• Legal Requirements: If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) prevent fraud, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services, or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
• Background Checks: We may share Personal Data with our partners who help us by running background checks on the personal chefs using the Service.
4. THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
For fulfilling our services, we need to use 3rd party services and may share User's and/or Chef's information as mentioned below
a. Message Bird: For SMS OTP services for mobile number validations
b. One Map : For location identification and distance calculations related services, within Singapore
c. Pickup Orders: Chef’s provided pick up address and mobile number will be shared with Customer(User).
d. Order Delivery: For fulfilling delivery orders information such as Name, Address, Mobile number of User will be shared with Chef and/or third party delivery providers, and Name, Address, Mobile number of Chef may be shared with third party delivery providers.
e. Order Payment: For offline payments, Chef's mobile/whatsapp number will be shared with User for payment undertaking. For online payments personal and banking/card information of User and Chef will be handled by Stripe payment gateway. For stored Card payment methods, Card information is stored and managed by Stripe payment gateway.
f. Development frameworks: Urban Tummy App uses React Native technology, Expo.io development kit and any third party kits/binaries that comes with Expo kit
Website (Expo.io): https://expo.io
Website (React Native): https://reactnative.dev
5. DATA RETENTION
Notwithstanding the above, you have the right to request the deletion of your data. Email us at [email protected] from your registered email id requesting for data deletion.
6. UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
Please log in to your account or contact us at [email protected] if you need to change or correct your Personal Data.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. Urban Tummy does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Urban Tummy through the Service please contact us at [email protected] and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
You use the Service at your own risk. We implement commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and organizational measures to protect Personal Data both online and offline from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via the Service or e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Urban Tummy via the Internet. In addition, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service, or third party websites.
11. CONTACT US